Celebrate summer with us!
We want to see your kids enjoying summer, whether that’s at a beach, a park, a pool, or your own backyard. Send us your best summer snapshot for a chance to win a fantastic professional photography package from Lemonberry Moon, a local photography and party planning boutique. (See official rules for package details.)
We are running our Summer Fun Photo Contest on our Facebook page, giving all of you the chance to vote for your favorite! All you have to do is email us a picture of your kids enjoying summer by August 7 and you will be entered to win.
Contest entry pictures must be e-mailed to info (at) portlandmomsblog (dot) com to be officially entered.
This policy is to make sure that those of you with private social media accounts or those of you without them are able to participate.
How To Enter:
- Email your Summer Fun pictures to info (at) portlandmomsblog (dot) com by 5 p.m. on Friday, August 7. We also encourage you to post your photos on Instagram and/or Twitter using the following official tags: #pmbsummer and @pdxmomsblog.
- All of the pictures received will be posted in an album on our Facebook page by 8 a.m. Saturday, August 8. The picture that receives the most “likes” (in our official entry album) by Thursday, August 13 at 8 p.m. will win the prize. (details below)
- The winners will be announced on Friday, August 14! So get your cameras ready!
About Our Sponsor
We are excited to have Portland-based Lemonberry Moon as the sponsor for this contest. Lemonberry Moon specializes in creative portraiture and party design. The owner, Elizabeth Sprague, is a married mom of five boys and a lover of all things creative.
Lemonberry Moon’s unique monthly mini photography sessions offer families an affordable option for professional images. Just $50 covers your session fee for the entire family and all digital images fully edited with printing rights. In addition, her custom designed invitations, party labels and detailed party plans help anyone create Pinterest worthy parties on a budget! Elizabeth adores her clients and customers and appreciates that they enable her to own a business she loves while being able to stay home with her growing family.
- Pictures should be family friendly. PMB reserves the rights to use discretion in which pictures are posted.
- Only submit pictures to which you have the legal rights (i.e. they are your children and it’s your photograph). By sending the picture to Portland Moms Blog, you are agreeing to have the image posted on social media.
- Each reader may submit only ONE (1) official entry.
- Pictures must be EMAILED to info (at) portlandmomsblog (dot) com, not posted to our Facebook. PMB will not accept pictures posted to the page as official contest entries.
- When you email your photo, please be sure to include your name & your child’s name (first is fine).
- Pictures must be liked in the album on our Facebook page, not on a picture that is shared. Please be sure you are clear with your friends and family when asking them to vote! Only album image “likes” will be counted (this essentially means your friends and family have to visit the PMB Facebook page, scroll through the album and vote).
- Winner will receive a complimentary mini photography session, which includes no person limit, a 15 minute photo session and all digital images (typically 15-20) fully edited in color and black and white with printing rights.